Blog Archives

Education Grants for Military Personnel

There are two types of grants available to help military students pay for college: Federal Pell Grants and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOGs). Generally, to receive a grant, you must be an undergraduate student (someone who hasn't earned a bachelor's or graduate degree). You can be enrolled full time or part time. How much can you get? Federal Pell Grants — Award amounts can change yearly. The maximum Pell Grant award for the 2013-14 award year (July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015) is $5,635....

2012 Military Children’s Scholarship Handbook

A college degree has become the essential tool to unlock doors for future success. This handbook contains all the latest information about getting a college degree, including: types of higher education, resources for finding the right college, entrance exams, financial aid resources, paying for college, applying for federal student aid, Pell Grants, Direct and Federal Family Education Loans, PLUS loans, Consolidation loans, Federal Work-Study Program, ROTC, U.S. Armed Forces and more. Click Here to download this handbook.

back to top